Give your someone special the perfect present – a YMCA Gift Card!
Surprise your special someone with a YMCA gift card- available for everything we do: memberships, childcare, camp and programs and so much more! Visit the Welcome Center to purchase the perfect gift, available in the amount of your choice!
YMCA gift cards never expire and have no hidden fees. Make shopping easy this year and surprise your friends and family with a gift that lets them choose what they really want.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions:
- The actual gift card must be presented in order to make a YMCA purchase.
- Gift cards may be used toward a membership or program purchased at either Berkshire Family YMCA.
- Gift cards may be used to pay membership joining fees and paid in full memberships, but cannot be used toward a continuous membership paid for via monthly bank draft or credit card.
- Gift cards may be used to pay childcare fees, including those that are paid for via monthly bank draft or credit card.
- The gift card can be loaded and reloaded with any dollar amount. It cannot be sold for a specific program or membership, only a dollar amount.
- Gift cards have no expiration date and do not depreciate in value over time.
- There are no cash refunds for gift card purchases. If a membership or program purchased with a gift card is withdrawn, the credit can be left on the account for future purchases or returned back to a gift card.
- The card will not be exchangeable for cash except where required by law.
- Gift cards can only be purchased with cash or credit cards.
- Gift card balances cannot be checked online. Gift card recipients can call or come by the Welcome Center to check their gift card balance.
- If a gift card is lost or stolen, a new gift card will be issued only to the original purchaser of the gift card. The original purchaser must be present.